-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jack Barnes
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 10:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Affordable Lab monitorying software

We just bought a license for SynchronEyes, which included unlimited
student licenses and 1 teacher license.  It was $ 779 but it will do
everything including testing with scoring.  This school had used
LanSchool in the past and were willing to spend the bucks.

Its pricey but seems to be very good.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-9076
Fax 802-879-8197

I came across this software and actually purchased a site license
($280).
 I have used the free Vcon in the past, but it doesn't have the ability
to lock the remote computers.

Network lookout, is really small, has the ability to watch, remote, and
send messages to lab computers,  You can also project your screen to the
lab.   I know that there was some discussion about the vision (i think
that is the big named one) software, but It was out of the price range
for at least me.

http://www.networklookout.com/index.html

Bjorn Behrendt
Proctor School District