Jack,

It comes with Microsoft Desktop SQL server.

Mike

>>> On 12/7/2006 at 10:39 AM, in message <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Barnes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Mike,

Are you using the network version that uses SQL server?

Jack

Jack,

Williston School District uses the network version of FitnessGram.
There are two workstation clients- a teacher client and a student
client.  The student client if used allows students to enter activities
into the program.  It is used by PE teachers at both Williston schools
and it works well.  The CSSU PE teachers are exploring centralizing it
for all of them to use.

Mike

>>> Jack Barnes <[log in to unmask]> 12/7/2006 10:09 AM >>>
The schools in our district are using different locally installed PE
software.  One is FitnessGram that is currently local but they offer a
network version that uses SQL Server.

My questions are:

What are other schools using?

Is anyone using a central database?

If a central database, what is the client access?  workstation client?

Browser?

Thanks,

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Network Administrator