Folks,

I hope this is just us and you all don't have this problem, but we've been buying Microsoft licenses from ASAP Software under the state contract (which has great pricing).  It turns out in our case that we don't have a membership number for the state contract so the agreements we buy all reside at the state.  I can show the paper copy of my license so I'm not worried about audits, but in this case I can't go to the MVLS site (HYPERLINK "http://www.microsoft.com/Education/Select.mspx"http://www.microsoft.com/Education/Select.mspx) and see and download my software.

Anyone had this problem?  Any suggestions on how you fixed it would be greatly appreciated.  I would very much like to control our software licensing through the website.  You can even download your software in case you lost the media or don't want to pony up the extra $27 for the CDs.

I've been told by ASAP that we need to setup a membership number to avoid this in the future, I hope everyone has already done that.

Thanks,
Mike Vining, SB Network Services