We have also been using iPrism for several years, and despite the cost it
has been very effective and easy to manage. Proxy servers can be blocked by
category, and sites that have not been "reviewed" (St. Bernard software does
panel review vs. relying on public databases) can be blocked through an
"other sites" category. The most significant drawback is that local sites
(like our own schools) have not been reviewed and thus need to be
whitelisted.

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools