On Dec 5, 2006, at 10:41 PM, Lucie deLaBruere wrote:

Also,  I know I mentioned the Google sponsored blog, www.InfiniteThinking.org before, but at the risk of repeating myself,  I certainly would encourage those looking for good technology integration tools to check out the wealth of links in the PAST blog entries, especially the show notes!  I have learned of so many cool sites suggested by the edubloggers working on this project.

Lucie,

Thanks for repeating yourself ... this time I have had time to begin exploring those  links, and would just like to second your recommendation ... It's an amazingly rich site.

The most recent post is on "Flat Classrooms" (or perhaps "Flat Schools") ... a learning partnership between a school in Georgia (USA) and one in Bangladesh.