________________________________

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Raymond Ballou
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 1:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: cleaning projector lenses

Dear List:

Now that we have a number of projectors in the building, I have actually
started to pay attention to maintenance. We have no current issue, but I
foresee a day when I need to clean a lens. Most likely from dust
accumulation than from anything else.

We have a number of projectors here and they all says something a bit
different but it boils down to.

Deionized air
Lens cleaning paper
Dry soft cloth (for camera lenses)

Has anyone used anything else and had good luck, where does one get
deionized air?

R.

believed to be clean.