³Buring² these may be the problem. Id try burning them. ; )

We¹ve done this process below at BBA with quite a bit of success.

Setup timings in PowerPoint to play slides automatically. Done a few where I
forgot a few clicks and there. Just takes some time.

Export as a QuickTime video: 720 x 480 is standard tv res. Important to toss
the res up that high. In the slides move text away from the corners because
of that nasty tv border thing.

Open iDVD (mac). Import the Qtime vid, or select file whatever. Tune up as
you see fit and burn to DVD format. Choose your standard (4:3, or 16:9
widescreen) and then burn away.

If you¹re making lots of them, once the master is made, check into one of
those cd/dvd replicators from Lacie. Works very well. 1 Master bay and six
burners. 6 copies from a loaded dvd in about 6-8 minutes. Very cool.

Adam