This is the link I found for Microsoft.....it covers XP SP2, Win2k3 and VISTA

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx

Note that the patch doesn't cover win95, win98, win2k, or XP SP1, although
there is a link in that article that describes a way to edit the registry
and change the DST.

-Rob

At 12/19/2006 03:02 PM, Michael Keach wrote:

>windows has already released a patch
>so has Novell for servers
>
>Michael Keach
>IT Manager
>St. Johnsbury Academy
>1000 Main Street
>St. Johnsbury,VT. 05819

>Wonder if Windows will release a patch to fix the dates the computer
>clock uses if you have Automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time
>checked.
>
>Steve Barner
>South Burlington High School

Rob Stalling