Dear List:

Those of you using AVG here is a new US based 800# [if you bought your license from walling data systems]. Dealing with the main company's support in Europe over email can be a bit challenging at times, but at least I never had to learn Czech.

I have never needed to call Grisoft, but I am glad they added this option.

R.

You previously purchased an AVG software security product from Walling Data Systems.
Effective December 21st 2006,  we are announcing some exciting changes to our official support offerings which we're sure you'll want to hear about.

Walling Data Systems, an Authorized Grisoft AVG Distributor in the United States, has today announced the availability of unlimited US based toll free technical support for all product usage and setup related issues its customers may encounter with Grisoft AVG products.

... Walling Data Systems online at www.avg-antivirus.net, or by phone.  This includes new and existing customers.

You can view the full press release here,
http://wallingsupport.com/support/index.php?_m=news&_a=viewnews&newsid=10