Jack -

Our primary school PE teacher has been using FitnessGram for several years
with reasonable success. We did try it on our (Mac) lab with central data
storage and it worked but she opted to have a stand-alone "data entry
machine" in the gym for kids to enter their stats instead vs. taking a whole
class to the lab.

She just bought the new OS X native version this year, and FYI it is NOT
compatible with 10.2 and their Mac support is not great.

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools
Washington West Supervisory Union