I've heard that Scarpa AT boots tend to feel slightly roomier (1/2 size)
than their Teleboot equivalent, because there are no bellows to compress
the space atop the foot when skiing.  Not sure if this applies, since
you complained of top of your foot tightness wrt Scarpa's reputed skinny
(narrow?) boots.  Perhaps somebody else can provide more than hearsay
information.

That price is ok, but it's no steal, regardless.  You might want to hold
off on that purchase until spring.  IIRC, She-rides went for well under
$400 last summer.  It's not like you're missing out on getting to a
bounty of backcountry powder right now.

- Patrick