On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:27:38 -0800, Mike Weinstein
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>oh, and down here it's "McSnow" or no snow. I am not about to sit in a car
for 4-5 hours for marginal conditions

True Dat!!

blew my wad in Washington...saving up for SLC...just over a month away...at
least there's that.

Can hardly believe it is nearly Xmas and no snow in sight and my only hopes
of sliding will be at Greek Peak on monday. I missed out on the eastern
early season, and tihs, I really did miss it, and the trip to Mt Baker and
Crystal seems like it was just a dream. I keep looking at the pictures to
remind myself that I was really there.

Still hope for a dump by New Years. Finger crossed.

-Sh