Talked to Dr DJ this morning and he said WF primary condition was frozen
rockular as well as mudular when it was warm.

He's comin here to ski at Greek Peak w/us next week...at least we don't
have the rockular conditions, as the subsurface is mostly fast grass.
Also, there isn't as much terrain to cover, base depths are up to 12" in
most places and growing each night.

-Sh