It’s hangin’ in there (barely) but the top 1/4 of the one summit run
(Conifer) is in danger of complete melt-out at the water bars from the
muddy summit on down to just below the S-turn. Cover elsewhere is pretty
good save for a few isolated thin spots.

For mid-April it’s not bad, but for the third day of Hannukah? Clearly
an inauspicious start to the season! Snowmaking temps can’t get here
soon enough-  it was 40F at the summit as of 8:55 this morning, and it’
ll probably hit 50 as the warm April showers roll in this afternoon.

After earning one and riding 2 laps this morning my lift-served vertical
is gaining on my earned vert for the season. (8.5K earned to 5K lift
served.) At this rate they will be at parity by the weekend.

dana
_____________ ________ __