WaWachusett conditions, 18 APR^H^H^H DEC 2006 (no VT content)

Its hangin in there (barely) but the top 1/4 of the one summit run (Conifer) is in danger of complete melt-out at the water bars from the muddy summit on down to just below the S-turn. Cover elsewhere is pretty good save for a few isolated thin spots.

For mid-April its not bad, but for the third day of Hannukah? Clearly an inauspicious start to the season! Snowmaking temps cant get here soon enough-  it was 40F at the summit as of 8:55 this morning, and itll probably hit 50 as the warm April showers roll in this afternoon.

After earning one and riding 2 laps this morning my lift-served vertical is gaining on my earned vert for the season. (8.5K earned to 5K lift served.) At this rate they will be at parity by the weekend.

dana

_____________ ________ __