Dana wrote:

	After earning one and riding 2 laps this morning my lift-served
vertical is gaining on my earned vert for the season. (8.5K earned to 5K
lift served.) At this rate they will be at parity by the weekend.

Congratulations.  After consultation with the highly secretive and
arbitrary SkiVT-l arbitration committee of unofficial accounts and
records, you are hereby recognized for attaining three (3) ski days for
your work to date at Wachusett during the 2006-2007 season.  Please
retain this receipt for your records and include a copy when you post
your stats in the spring.

- Patrick