WaWachusett conditions, 18 APR^H^H^H DEC 2006 (no VT content)
Dana wrote:

After earning one and riding 2 laps this morning my lift-served vertical is gaining on my earned vert for the season. (8.5K earned to 5K lift served.) At this rate they will be at parity by the weekend.
Congratulations.  After consultation with the highly secretive and arbitrary SkiVT-l arbitration committee of unofficial accounts and records, you are hereby recognized for attaining three (3) ski days for your work to date at Wachusett during the 2006-2007 season.  Please retain this receipt for your records and include a copy when you post your stats in the spring.

- Patrick