telenuatapoet wrote:

"I think the point was it was fah kin eh sa weeet."

Silly Dan, you just don't undestand poemetry.  The point was that in his existential angst of the short-days without the yellow sun overhead or the white sun at his feet, our poet laureat was face-to-face with Ggrim Death's son D. Spare, whose evil twin cousin, Blase Faire, afflicts the Things of Zion.  However, he found the true Yankee enlightenment, that if you bang your head against the wall hard enough and long enough, it feels really FN good when you stop.

Well, either that, or he had fun skiing yesterday.  I never could understand that versifimaginification stuff either.

- Patrick