As if we weren't depressed enough already...this forecast is like salt in
the wound.

I think we are going to have to lower our expectations of winter in order to
survive here. I think Justin is a great example of that. Just make the best
of what you have. You can have fun in just a patch of natural snow or on a
man-made white-ribbon, or even just hiking muddy wet trails for exercise. If
you got lemons...

They are opening up a new trail at Greek Peak this weekend. 2 good nights of
snowmaking should make for some decent skiing on saturday. I am very excited
about that. I can only take it a weekend at a time and sometimes a day at a
time in order to survive. At least I know I'll have one decent day of skiing
this week, and night skiing begins, so I can go torture myself on long slow
lift rides and short cruises on the white ribbon of death after work next
week if we get cold weather again.

True we may have some bad moments, but hopefully there won't be as many as
we've seen. I just can't think it can get much worse.

Making Lemonade

-Sh