I knew there were a few more inches of fresh stuff coming in tomorrow in a fast moving system, but I just listened to the noon "Eye on the Sky" forecast and even Chris Bouchard said that there might be 4-5 inches accumulating up high.  The Fairbanks Museum guys are pretty conservative and don't always mention the higher accumulations in the mountains, so perhaps the support is pretty good for these higher amounts of snow despite the speed of the system.  Scott, any thoughts on tomorrow's event?

Oh, and of course an ice storm is cool and all, and should be monitored closely in terms of hazardous travel/ski lift closures, but I suggest we all temporarily shift the focus of the list to tomorrow's event so that we can get the best input on when/where to ski with the fresh snow.  Let's use Scott's talents for the most good (skiing). ;)

J.Spin

Jay Silveira
J&E Productions
252 Jenny Davis Road
Waterbury, VT 05676-9259

Work: (802)-656-3101
Home 1: (802)-338-1400
Home 2: (802)-338-1401
Cell: (802)-338-1400
Fax: (802)-985-2860
Email - [log in to unmask]
Web - http://www.JandEproductions.com

Try amazing new 3D maps Check it out! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.