From: Computer Science Student Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Eric Silverberg
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 2:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CSSA Officers' Meeting

Everyone,

I feel comfortable saying last semester was a total success. While about

90% of club activities were dubbed "movie nights", the main focus of
these events was clearly the discussions preceding each movie. Many
thanks to all who spoke and were involved, primarily Gary Johnson who is

the driving force behind the new direction for the movie night program.
We should have a meeting to discuss this semester's activities. I am
going to try and find out where our budget stands and how on target we
are. The financial systems for clubs like ours does not make information

readily available, and this is a challenge. In the future we probably
should make an effort to track expenses carefully ourselves.

What time next week would be good for all of you for a meeting?
Wednesday evenings have been the norm in the past, and that is fine with

me. If that doesn't work or is inconvenient for someone, I am open
evenings all week and even some mornings. Let me know what your
schedules are.

Thank you,
Eric Silverberg
CSSA President