Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your great letter!  I'm waiting for folks to return from
break, and imagine you'll hear from them soon.

Meanwhile, I seem to recall there's a School of Engineering seminar
coming up (this Friday afternoon?), that AERO is involved with?  If so,
feel free to post the details here.  The more we learn, the better.

Cheers,

Alison