Yay! we are an official EWB student chapter, congratulations!

     Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:40:53 -0700
     From: Tracy Beavers <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: EWB-USA-UVM
       To: [log in to unmask]

Congratulations! You are now an official chapter of EWB-USA. We received you
chapter agreement. I am including an invoice for the chapter fee, an officer
contact form, and a membership list. Please fill in all the criteria and
email back to me so that you can receive your new chapter packet. I look
forward to working with you.

Tracy Beavers

Professional and Student Chapter Coordinator

Engineers Without Borders-USA

1811 Lefthand Circle, Suit A-1

Longmont, CO 80501

Phone 303-772-2723

Fax 303-772-2699

  <http://www.ewb-usa.org/> www.ewb-usa.org

Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity.
~Oprah Winfrey

----- End forwarded message -----