Very nice work.
Remind me when our next scheduled meeting is, please.
Also, do we have an involvement in the Engineers' Week event on Feb 2
at the Vermont Air National Guard hangar? Did you see the note on that
from Dawn Densmore? I assume she knows abour our chapter and you're on
her mailing list.
Happy New Year.
Mike