Hi everyone,

   I will start a short list of possible questions to ask Kristin when
we make a conference call next Wednesday.  I have emailed her and I am
waiting on a response for the time and I will let you know as soon as
possible.  Please feel free to add as many questions as you would like
and critique previously stated questions:
  - Aside from the water pump at the school, how is water being
accessed and used?
  -  What amount of water is needed by the community? i.e. large farms?
  -  How can we contact local engineers in Nicaragua?
  -  What is the location and capacity of nearby lakes and rivers?
  -  Was the water being used by the community tested? What were the results?

Matt (new Treasurer) - Thank-you so much for contacting Champlain
Chocolates and filling out a donation form. (Matt submitted a form
today asking for about 700-800 chocolate bars to be donated to EWB so
we can sell them and receive total profits.)

Owen - Thank-you for working so hard on the budget!!!  It can be very
tedious, I really appreciate it.

Andy - Thank-you for stepping up and becoming the new secretary!
Please look over the #501 paperwork.  I have emailed the document to
MJ (the EWB project coordinator) today stating that we are in the
process of finding a technical lead / mentor and asked if Kristin Berg
(the lead medical student) could act as our Health Point Person while
we are on travel.  I will let you know asap about the meeting time
next week so we can make posters for it.

Jess -  Thank-you for contacting the Vermont Teddy Bear Co.  That will
be a great, fun, & easy way to fundraise a lot of money quickly!

Please read about the culture in Nicaragua and visit the national
website www.ewb-usa.org and look at designs that other chapters have
made for similar projects.

Thank-you,
Jacquie