Hey Everyone!!!

I don'r know if i will be able to be @ the meeting but if i
can't..this is my contribution for our statement of purpose for the
magazine...Please, check it out and give your suggestions to improve it:

---------
Engineers are usually passionate about ways to solve problems. In the
World right now near 1.1 billion people in developing countries don?t
have adequate access to water, and 2.6 billion lack basic
sanitation.(From http://www.globalissues.org/TradeRelated/Facts.asp)

Engineers Without Borders is an answer that the Engineering Community
gives to whom realizes that solving a small problem now will help to
solve a bigger one later. Integrating technology to fill basic
community needs helping to improve the lifestyle of those who actually
lack the opportunities to do it by themselves.

Have a Nice Day!!!:)

Gabriela

--
Gabriela Garay