Below is a message from the project coordinator for EWB-USA.  We have
been corresponding back and forth for a couple of weeks now.  She said
that we can apply for this project and begin brainstorming.  We will
not be able to travel until after we attend the international
conference.  I am very excited; please give me feedback.  Also, let me
know what day of the week people are least busy so we can decide what
night to hold meetings this semester.

Thank-you,
Jacquie

Hi Jacquie,

Thanks for responding.  I'm sorry that you haven't had such good luck
working with the Vermont professional chapter.  We have someone applying
for the Peru project and I'm pretty sure it will be granted to them.
You are welcome to apply for it by Jan 22, if you'd like, but I would
recommend applying for the Nicaragua project.  As I recall they have
very similar scopes of work. I've attached their 501 application.  Let
me know what you think.

MJ

Mary Jean Jones
Project Manager