  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marianne A. Blake
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 10:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Town Report "contest"

All,

Does anyone know if the UVM extension service still sponsors the Town Report
"Contest"?  It used to grade town reports on content, readability. etc.
Windsor got an honorable mention one year. I haven't seen any info on this
for a couple of years.

Marianne in Windsor