We received a Warning fro the vote on the Springfield River Valley
technical Center Governance. The Supervisory Union wants us to have our
Town Board members sign the copies and return the warning to them.

Ok so far.

Then the wording says, "Please remember that this will have to be voted
on by Australian Ballot and as such a ballot will need to be printed for
voters to cast their votes on Tuesday, March 6th, 2007."

I am reading this to say the 8 towns involved will each have to word and
print a ballot. This doesn't seem right. Anyone know?

Tracy Black Clerk, Peru