  -----Original Message-----
  From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of perutown
  Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 2:26 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: ballots for election

  We received a Warning fro the vote on the Springfield River Valley
technical Center Governance. The Supervisory Union wants us to have our Town
Board members sign the copies and return the warning to them.

  Ok so far.

  Then the wording says, "Please remember that this will have to be voted on
by Australian Ballot and as such a ballot will need to be printed for voters
to cast their votes on Tuesday, March 6th, 2007."

  I am reading this to say the 8 towns involved will each have to word and
print a ballot. This doesn't seem right. Anyone know?

  Tracy Black Clerk, Peru