All,
Ever since I read the legislation that gives voters the choice of lump sum
payment of the rebate/prebate or spreading it out equally over the  payments
the wording has bothered me.  The legislation says  "..property tax
installments in order"  To me that means  in order, first one then two then three, etc.
The the legislation says  "...or pro rata."  That means proportionately
according to  an exactly calculable factor--that is spread out even over payment
one, two,  three etc.  So I've never seen the choice, have they mistakenly said
the  same thing twice using different terms.
Would someone weigh in on this, please?
Marianne in Windsor