Roxbury also has the NEMRC software.  The computer does most of the work, I
hardly have to think.  The software covers the current taxes and the
delinquent taxes.  NEMRC has a website that you can check out:
WWW.NEMRC.COM <http://www.nemrc.com/> .  Roxbury purchased several software
and paid for them over a couple of years.

The program stays in the Office - it is connected to the Grand List so the
Listers use it.  Also the Collector of Current Taxes may not be the same
person as the Collector of Delinquent Taxes so it needs to be in a neutral
location.

The software prints out all reports and delinquent & interest bills, keeps
track of credits, processes interest and penalties and much more.

If you have any further questions, Nancy, just give me a call.

Tammy Legacy

Town of Roxbury

  _____