It stays at $20,000 unless there is another vote to change it.

Mary Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gary Snider
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 4:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Veterans Exemption

Mary Jane:

Many years ago we voted to raise the exemption to $20,000.  I understand that now on $10,000 of that the town will have to raise the loss school tax through the local agreement rate.  The question is do we have to re-vote the raise from $10,000 to $20,000 or does that vote still stand?

Gary in Richford