This certainly sounds like a civil matter to me.
  Wanda

Groton Listers <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
          We have a problem here in Groton.  It regards a landowner erecting a stone wall on an existing ROW.  The wall in question is being built along the side of theROW, but actually on the ROW. It does not eliminate the use of this ROW but definately narrows it.  We listers would appreciate any info that may pertain to our problem.  Have any of you had to deal with a problem such as this?  How was it handled.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Groton lister, Laurine Grant