From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Underwood
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 4:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: abatement

Hi,

We had an abatement hearing last night.  The applicant did not attend and called today to say she never received notice of the hearing.  I did not send the notice certified or certificate of mailing as the statute, as far as I could tell, did not say that was required.

At the hearing we read her letter which explained why she was requesting the abatement, but she said she wanted to attend the hearing.  Do we have another hearing so she can attend?

Thanks,

Susan in Newbury