Property Valuation and Review Moving
The P'VR post office box will remain the same.  Terry Knight

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ann Webster
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Property Valuation and Review Moving

Terry, is the PO Box still the same?

From: Knight, Terry [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 1:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Property Valuation and Review Moving

PVR's brief hiatus at the Pavilion Office Building is winding down.  On Friday, February 2nd our offices will be moving to recently remodeled quarters at 133 State Street.  We will be located on the first floor and will be joining our Mapping Department and the rest of the Tax Department in the one building.

We'll be spending time this coming week packing for the move so if we don't respond to your questions as promptly as we had in the past please excuse us.  We need to be ready to go on Friday morning.

Also, our phones will be disconnected on Friday with only an emergency line available.   Most staff will not be available Friday afternoon.

Our new office will be just across the state house lawn in the building that is to the left of the State House.  If you are in Montpelier and want to see our new location, please stop to see us after we get settled.  When the legislature is in session parking can be difficult but Mondays are always pretty good.

Terry Knight, Operations Chief
Property Valuation and Review
Vermont Department of Taxes
802-828-5868