What is separation information?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michalina Wasung Townshend Treasurer
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 2:34 PM
  Subject: Unempl "requests for separation"

  I've just received the Dept of Labor unemployment form (fwd'd from John Jay-we are in the VLCT Trust) wh includes a mustard colored notice reporting that fines will be assessed as of 1/1/07 for not returning separation information by the due date.
  Pardon my ignorance, but I've never gotten one [sep request] and must guess that John Jay takes care of that as part of the trust stuff.
  Am I correct?   OR do we have yet another thing to do from now on?
  It seems that there are more and more new things wh. must be done.   I would love to be reassured that this is not one of them.
  I'm using the muninet instead of calling the League because maybe others have the same question.
   Thanks, Miki, Townshend Treasurer