From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Greg Sanford
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 12:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Proposed charter changes, 2007

We have sent the proposed charter changes to the Legislature. Please review the list below and if you have a proposed change that is not included, please let me know.

CHARTER AMENDMENT PROPOSALS 2006/2007

Barre, City of

Bradford, Town of

Brattleboro, Town of

Burlington, City of

Essex, Town of/Essex Junction, Village of, MERGER

Lyndon, Town of/Lyndonville, Village of, MERGER

Newbury, Village of

St. Albans, City of

South Burlington, City of

Stowe, Town of