We received a Warning fro the vote on the Springfield River Valley technical Center Governance. The Supervisory Union wants us to have our Town Board members sign the copies and return the warning to them.

Ok so far.

Then the wording says, “Please remember that this will have to be voted on by Australian Ballot and as such a ballot will need to be printed for voters to cast their votes on Tuesday, March 6th, 2007.”

I am reading this to say the 8 towns involved will each have to word and print a ballot. This doesn’t seem right. Anyone know?

Tracy Black Clerk, Peru