All,
Ever since I read the legislation that gives voters the choice of lump sum payment of the rebate/prebate or spreading it out equally over the payments  the wording has bothered me.  The legislation says "..property tax installments in order"  To me that means in order, first one then two then three, etc.  The the legislation says "...or pro rata."  That means proportionately according to an exactly calculable factor--that is spread out even over payment one, two, three etc.  So I've never seen the choice, have they mistakenly said the same thing twice using different terms.
Would someone weigh in on this, please?
Marianne in Windsor