Message
Kathy Watters of my staff, who is state notary supervisor, asked me to convey the follow message:

ALL VERMONT NOTARY COMMISSIONS EXPIRE FEBRUARY 10, 2007!

To renew your commission, fill out the online application at http://www.vermontjudiciary.org/eforms/Form%20004.pdf, print it, take and subscribe the oath before a current notary public and mail it off to your county clerk.  The $20 fee is waived for all ex-officio notaries (town clerks, assistant town clerks, justices of the peace, law enforcement officers, etc).

For those who need assistance locating your county (Superior Court) clerk, please visit http://www.vermontjudiciary.org/courts/superior/index.htm.

Questions may be directed to Kathy Watters ([log in to unmask]) at the Secretary of State’s Office or call (802) 828-2308.

Gregory Sanford
Vermont State Archivist