I am unable to open the notary renewal form on my computer.  Could one be faxed or forwarded in a different program?
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Greg Sanford
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 1:26 PM
Subject: notary commissions

Kathy Watters of my staff, who is state notary supervisor, asked me to convey the follow message:


To renew your commission, fill out the online application at http://www.vermontjudiciary.org/eforms/Form%20004.pdf, print it, take and subscribe the oath before a current notary public and mail it off to your county clerk.  The $20 fee is waived for all ex-officio notaries (town clerks, assistant town clerks, justices of the peace, law enforcement officers, etc). 


For those who need assistance locating your county (Superior Court) clerk, please visit http://www.vermontjudiciary.org/courts/superior/index.htm.


Questions may be directed to Kathy Watters ([log in to unmask]) at the Secretary of State’s Office or call (802) 828-2308.


Gregory Sanford
Vermont State Archivist