If you are planning to attend the Woodford meeting and Birdie's retirement on Friday, please respond to so we may plan for set up.  Thanks,  Nancy

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Nancy Bushika Town Clerk
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ron Higgins ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Nancy Bushika ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Lorre Brayman ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Linda Spence ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Cassie Barbeau ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Birdie Wyman ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Annette Caruso ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Josie Kilbride ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Andrea Lenhardt ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Rose Keough ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Elizabeth Jenks ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Tracy Black ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sandra Pinsonault ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Judy Stratton ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Casey Henson ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ann Wuerslin ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Karen Burrington
Cc: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 11:04 AM
Subject: meeting

Dear County Clerks, Treasurers, assistants and friends.

You are all welcomed to join us on Friday, January 12th at 2:00 p.m. in the Woodford Town Office.  We would like to honor Birdie Wyman on her retirement.  She has been a clerk for many, many years and member of VMCTA and Bennington County Clerks & Treasurers.  With a $6.00 donation from everyone we are planning to get her a framed Norman Rockwell print of the town clerk selling a marriage license.  If you could bring a snack to share, beverages will be provided.   Also on the agenda, I would like to discuss any new legislative proposals, the new downloads from tax department for tax bill credits and the biennial purging of the checklist.  Hope to see many of you there!   Nancy

December 19th message
 On Friday, January 12th a county meeting has been scheduled for 2:00 p.m. at Woodford Town Office.  Joyce, "Birdie" Wyman, a soon to be retired (Dec 29th) town clerk, will  be joining us.   More information will follow after 1/1/07.   Please mark your calendars and hope to see you there!  Nancy Bushika