Hello –

We would like to put a notice in our annual report to call attention to the new ancient road statute, so I was wondering if anyone has already prepared something that could be re-used.

Basically, we would like to make our residents aware of the key facets of the new law, important dates, and request the public to contact the selectboard if they think there are any ancient roads that the town should look into before the deadline.  The selectboard is unaware of any ancient road issues in our town, but we want to provide the public with an opportunity to contact us if we have overlooked something.

Any material would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Oliver Olsen

Selectman, Town of Jamaica