One of our administrators asked for this article ASAP:

Wall Street Journal
January 12, 2007
A Novel Plan Helps Hospital Wean Itself Off Pricey Tests

Can anyone provide via e-mail or fax? We're willing to pay up to $22. Many
thanks in advance.

Yelena Friedman, MLS, AHIP
Director, Medical Library
Staten Island University Hospital
475 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305
Tel: 718-226-9545
Fax: 718-226-8582

SIUH DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
This message and any accompanying attachments contain information from
Staten Island University Hospital that is confidential or privileged.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity
named above.If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original email.