If anyone can fax me a copy of the following article I would appreciate it.

 Am Rev Respir Dis. <javascript:AL_get(this, 'jour', 'Am Rev Respir Dis.');>
1993 Mar;147(3):744-52.  PMID:  8442611

Respiratory Muscle limitation in patients after pneumonectomy
Hsia CC
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Search&itool=pu
bmed_AbstractPlus&term=%22Hsia+CC%22%5BAuthor%5D> , Peshock RM
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Search&itool=pu
bmed_AbstractPlus&term=%22Peshock+RM%22%5BAuthor%5D> , Estrera AS
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Search&itool=pu
bmed_AbstractPlus&term=%22Estrera+AS%22%5BAuthor%5D> ,
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Rosemary Figorito, MLS
St Francis Medical Library
7th and Clayton Streets
Wilmington, DE  19805
(302) 421- 4834

FAX- 302-421-4838

DISCLAIMER: This electronic mail and any attachments are intended only for
the use of the intended recipient and may contain trade secrets, privileged
or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, use or
dissemination of this electronic mail or the information contained herein or
attached hereto by any person other that the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or believe you are
not authorized to receive this message, please contact the Help Desk at