I am attempting to secure the following Thesis for one of our staff
members.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.  I am willing to pay up
to $20.00 for this information.

  Gina Aranzamendez, RN, MS (2004)

  Charting by Exception

Masters thesis, The University of Texas School of Health Information
Sciences at Houston.

Abstract
Charting by exception method of documentation uses a predetermined
standards and norms to record only the significant findings or
exceptions. The practice of charting by exception has been adopted by a
number of institutions and is noted to be time-efficient and
cost-effective approach for streamline nursing documentation. The
purpose of this article is to review published evidence of charting by
exception and evaluate whether CBE has delivered the positive outcomes
it offers.