Dear Medlibbers,

I need to find information on medication
errors(incorrect/omissions/commissions) in obstetric patients especially
at admission or discharge from a patient safety standpoint. Specifically
patient outcomes and legal implications. This can be from any country.

I seem to keep finding items related to MedSurg patients and excluding
OB patients entirely. Does anyone know of a good resource or have any
ideas where I could this information?

Thank you all in advance,
Timmi

Timmi Johnson, MLIS
CME/Medical Library Coordinator
Prince William Hospital
8700 Sudley Road
Manassas, VA 20110
Phone: 703-369-8475
Fax:703-369-8155

This information constitutes a privileged communication not subject to disclosure under Virginia Code Section 8.01-581.16 and 17 absent a court order from a Virginia Circuit Court in accordance with the foregoing statutes. This information may likewise be privileged pursuant to health care provider-patient privilege and should not be re-disclosed absent legally valid authorization to do so.