Hi, Everyone.  I have a problem - I don't know French.....:)  I have a
doctor that needs the following article, and even though Phlebologie is
listed in Docline, I can't find the specific citation.  Unfortunately,
the citation information I have is limited also.  Any help would greatly
be appreciated!  Thanks!

Desimone, "Dopper Color..." Phlebologie 1998 (2?); 169-77

Emily H Erickson, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
Ames, Iowa
515-239-2154

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*