-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yelena Friedman
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: Wall Street Journal 1/12/07

One of our administrators asked for this article ASAP:

Wall Street Journal

January 12, 2007

A Novel Plan Helps Hospital Wean Itself Off Pricey Tests

Can anyone provide via e-mail or fax? We're willing to pay up to $22.
Many

thanks in advance.

Yelena Friedman, MLS, AHIP

Director, Medical Library

Staten Island University Hospital

475 Seaview Avenue

Staten Island, NY 10305

Tel: 718-226-9545

Fax: 718-226-8582

SIUH DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

This message and any accompanying attachments contain information from

Staten Island University Hospital that is confidential or privileged.

The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or
entity

named above.If you are not the

intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or

use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original email.